* We manufacture high-quality, advanced performance paints and coatings. Our products are used for everything from building yachts to sealing signal wire used to control traffic in intersections.
* Our product lines include DUR-A-PLEX® architectural, industrial and military coatings, DUR-O-BOND® fiberglass and marine composite compounds and STAT-A-FLEX® signal wire sealants.
* For more details about our products, please visit our product pages
* To place an order, please contact us at 1-800-420-0021, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern Time, or click on the Online Contact Form on the left-hand navigation.
* Our mission is to provide our customers with top-quality, high-value products and excellent service. Whether you need a custom solution or have a question about your order, we’re here to help.
Please contact us with questions and comments at 1-800-420-0021, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern Time.
* Anthony and Joseph Yannetti began working at West Paints, which later became Touraine Paints in Everett, MA in the early 1920s. After nearly thirty years as paint makers, the brothers left in 1950 to start their own paint manufacturing company. And so, Durant Paints was born.
* Located in Revere, Massachusetts, just north of metropolitan Boston on the outskirts of Logan International Airport, the Durant factory is situated on a parcel of land that was once home to the Revere Varnish Company in the late 1890's and later McGlone Varnish Company in approximately 1910. The land was originally the site of a brick making factory and the smokestack of the brick kiln stood for long into the mid 1900's and was utilized in the varnish and paint making process.
* Durant Paints slowly grew throughout the early and mid-twentieth century as its reputation for quality, locally made, affordable paints spread throughout New England. Factory outlet stores were opened in Revere and Lynn, Massachusetts, as well as in Londonderry, New Hampshire. Durant Paints built itself by providing custom coating solutions for its loyal local, regional and national customers that include commercial contractors, residential homeowners, industrial facility managers and state, municipal and federal government agencies. Still owned and operated by the Yannetti family, Durant Paints over the years transformed itself into a manufacturer of a variety of custom engineered coatings for architectural, industrial and military applications.
* Today, Durant Performance Coatings still manufactures paints and coatings from its now state of the art facility in Revere. In addition, Durant has evolved into a leading producer of custom coatings systems in the signal wire sealant and marine composites industries. Durant and its employees are committed to making the highest quality products available, while providing prompt, personalized service at a competitive price. Contact us to experience the Durant Difference.