STAT-A-FLEX® Loop Sealants
- Complies with many state Department of Transportation requirements
- Can be purchased with the container range of 1 gal (can), 3.5 gal (pail), 4.5 gal (pail), 5 gal (pail), and 55 gal (drum)
- Available in black or grey, (55 gallon drum must be grey)
- Easy to use just mix the hardener provided in and pour
- Fast drying and curing times in most weather conditions, 5 to 10 minutes and 20 to 25 minutes respectively
- Resistant to most chemicals and solvents including road salts, acids, hydrocarbons, brake fluids, oils, gasoline and jet fuel.
- Low Viscosity, self leveling
- Strength to withstand stress from traffic and weather conditions
- STAT-A-FLEX V®
- Same great product and availability, only difference being its 15 to 20 minute dry time and 30 to 35 minutes cure time
Durant Performance Coatings manufactures STAT-A-FLEX® Loop Sealant in our Massachusetts facility and we ship to customers across the country. Most orders will ship the same day they are received.
|STAT-A-FLEX SIGNAL WIRE SEALANT CALCULATOR|
|Instructions: Input the sawcut dimensions into the yellow columns A, B and C in order to calculate the number of gallons of sealant required which will be calculated and displayed in the orange block D. Use the units of measurement indicated on each column.|
*The Stat-A-Flex® Signal Wire Sealant Calculator is an approximation only.
Actual gallon requirements may vary.
|Saw Cut Depth (inches)||Saw Cut Width (inches)||Saw Cut Length (ft)||GL Req'd|