STAT-A-FLEX® Loop Sealants
STAT-A-FLEX® Loop Sealants are designed for maximum protection of signal systems in both asphalt and concrete aggregate roadways. It has outstanding adhesion, flexural and tensile strength to ensure the longest possible life of the signal system. STAT-A-FLEX® Loop Sealants are available in two formulas:
- Complies with many state Department of Transportation requirements
- Can be purchased with the container range of 1 gal (can), 3.5 gal (pail), 4.5 gal (pail), 5 gal (pail), and 55 gal (drum)
- Available in black or grey, (55 gallon drum must be grey)
- Easy to use just mix the hardener provided in and pour
- Fast drying and curing times in most weather conditions, 5 to 10 minutes and 20 to 25 minutes respectively
- Resistant to most chemicals and solvents including road salts, acids, hydrocarbons, brake fluids, oils, gasoline and jet fuel.
- Low Viscosity, self leveling
- Strength to withstand stress from traffic and weather conditions
- STAT-A-FLEX V®
- Same great product and availability, only difference being its 15 to 20 minute dry time and 30 to 35 minutes cure time
Durant Performance Coatings manufactures STAT-A-FLEX® Loop Sealant in our Massachusetts facility and we ship to customers across the country. Most orders will ship the same day they are received.
STAT-A-FLEX® Loop Sealant Products
|Product Code||TDS||SDS||Drying Guide|
|STAT-A-FLEX®||TDS||SDS||Drying Guide PDF|
|STAT-A-FLEX® V||TDS||SDS||Drying Guide PDF|
|STAT-A-FLEX SIGNAL WIRE SEALANT CALCULATOR|
|Instructions: Input the sawcut dimensions into the yellow columns A, B and C in order to calculate the number of gallons of sealant required which will be calculated and displayed in the orange block D. Use the units of measurement indicated on each column.|
*The Stat-A-Flex® Signal Wire Sealant Calculator is an approximation only.
Actual gallon requirements may vary.
|Saw Cut Depth (inches)||Saw Cut Width (inches)||Saw Cut Length (ft)||GL Req'd|